Ini aku punya cerita
Kalau korang nak baca... bacalah... kalau tak nak, ada aku kesah...

Rabu, 25 Mac 2009

CUTE THINGS

Received an email from a friends of mine Ammy... here are attachment of all the pics sent to me... isn't it cute and great. How I wish we have it here in Malaysia.


Girls you've got to love this


Never thought of this... I think I should have some of of this at home


I feels like ET he he


I love this one very much


Please don't crush me honey..


Make sure you have at least a goblet or wine glass at home before you wish to have this. Not applicable for tea/coffee cup ya..


Its feel like some one watching you doing pu pu


I am not a book worm but it is a great and adorable invention


I love this one the most he he

What do you think?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan